Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering around eJapanese culture, we create a social platform for new energy and fresh ideas.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

July 2015 President primary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What candidate should the ULJ endorse?
Silent Warrior
July 2015 President primary Vote_lcap50%July 2015 President primary Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
sto kila bazuki
July 2015 President primary Vote_lcap50%July 2015 President primary Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
drZGB
July 2015 President primary Vote_lcap0%July 2015 President primary Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kazami Yuuka
July 2015 President primary Vote_lcap0%July 2015 President primary Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

This poll ends in 21633 day(s)

AuthorMessage
Sophia Forrester
Councillor
Sophia Forrester

July 2015 President primary Empty
#1PostSubject: July 2015 President primary   July 2015 President primary I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:42 am

Welcome to the ULJ's July primary for President of eJapan!  All candidates seeking the ULJ endorsement are invited to post below.  Citizens and party members are also welcome to post in support of their favored candidate.

The vote will be open for 24 hours.  After 19:20 eRep time on June 2, the candidate with the most votes will be given the ULJ endorsement.

Last edited by Sophia Forrester on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : poll opened 19:20 eRep time; listed time corrected)
Back to top Go down
Silent Warrior
Anonymous

July 2015 President primary Empty
#2PostSubject: [undefined] CP candidacy   July 2015 President primary I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 3:27 pm

Dear ULJ members, I want to present you myself, what I have done for Japan until now, and what are my plans as a CP candidate for the future of Japan:

First I was vMoFA, and after that MoD, and on that two positions I spent a lot of time to make new connections, and to try to find new allies for Japan. And I did what I have planed to do: I set MPP-s with Hungary, Iran, Argentina and Slovenia. As a MoD, I have done a lot of things that made Japan as a recognizable and respected Country in the eWorld (or at least in Pro-Asteria part of the world). I have organized first epic D1 battle at the start of the eRep week (only Hungary and sometimes Serbia are organizing that, but only in D4: we were the first Country who set that in D1; I have financed that with donations: not with state money, and I think I made a good promotion of Japan with that).
Also, I have organized this Training War with UAE, on the UAE territories surrounded by Serbia: strongest country in eWorld. I have great coordination with Serbia and UAE in this TW, and I hope that presence of Serbia in UAE will give us security that our Training War with UAE will be long-lasting.

If I am elected, I promise that I will be fully committed to the Japan, and to do as much as I can that our country continue to be respectable and well-known in whole eWorld. All my previous acts and results in the past, contributed a lot for that goal.

I will also try to organize better our military power, .so that all of our Japanese MUs act in coordination in the future.

I really hope that I will get your support on the elections. I am not a conflict person, I do not have history of 'bad talks' with anybody here, and I really just want to keep Japan on a good path. It would be nice that you make decision only upon results of a single person who is candidate, not based by prejudice of my political party affiliation or something like that. Every single person is responsible for their acts, I do not believe in 'collective guilt'.

But, just to understand me correctly, I will never say something against my political party friends, because without them I will never came in Japan, and I will never get the opportunity to do this much positive things for Japan without them, and I am very grateful to them for all of this.

Next month is the last month that I would be so much active in eRep, after that RL things would not let me to do the same. And I just want that for that last month of my big activity here do whatever more is possible to leave Japan as a respectful country, well known in whole eWorld (at least in Pro-Asteria part of the eWorld) to someone who will come after me.

Best regards,

Silent Warrior
Back to top Go down

July 2015 President primary

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1