Posts : 9
Location : Good ol' Rocky Top
|#1Subject: Weekly Officer Meeting Recaps Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:46 pm|| |
Hi everyone~! As part of a new program to let everyone know what's happening in the ULJ, we're going to start publishing the meeting notes from our officer meetings!
Here's a Rough Summary for 7/25!
- We officially endorsed the Sakura Constitution and the formation of a Constitutional Dictatorship
- We're reinstating our own awards and commondations! Some of them have to be awareded, but some of them don't too! Feel free to add them to your signatures if you want~
- We've affirmed the leadership positions and their roles for the future. Although, anyone that is interested in leadership is more than welcome to ask! Let us know!
Things we're going to look at for the future:
- Immigration Reform
- Implementation of the Sakura Constitution
- Expansion of the Civil Services (with a tax increase)
- The Creation of a National Government Forum
- Live Member Meetings? (Let us know if you're interested!)
And that's all! Until next week guys!