Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering around eJapanese culture, we create a social platform for new energy and fresh ideas.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Clans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

The Clans Empty
#1PostSubject: The Clans   The Clans I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 7:01 am

Hi :)

By the past, William introduced the Family Project. Now I would like to re-introduce this idea in our country.

Indeed, we had already created our own clan with silversun, William and my self : the Hideyoshi Clan

But I think it'll be a nice idea to promote it in our country with the internal conflict we have currently.

I've already take a former MU of dead citizen and rename it for my clan. What do you think about this idea ?
Back to top Go down
Breeh
Former member
Breeh

The Clans Empty
#2PostSubject: Re: The Clans   The Clans I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 8:15 am

What do you mean by clan exactly? I mean what would it's purpose/idea be? And since the party already has PKHS, wouldn't further MU splitting only make it worse? Of course it's up to you and I'll support you, even though I shouldn't have a say in this as I'm currently out of the country.
Back to top Go down
Breeh
Former member
Breeh

The Clans Empty
#3PostSubject: Re: The Clans   The Clans I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 8:20 am

I mean, I like the idea behind it being a clan, a family, however you put it in words. I might be getting a slight idea on it. But wouldn't merging into PKHS and then rename it to whatever clan name it is to be, easier. Or, the 4 of us active in the PKHS coming there.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

The Clans Empty
#4PostSubject: Re: The Clans   The Clans I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 8:30 am

It's only for the RolePlay. The MU isn't a condition to do it. In my case it's only because I wanted it to be visible IG (like my name) :)
Back to top Go down
Breeh
Former member
Breeh

The Clans Empty
#5PostSubject: Re: The Clans   The Clans I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 10:45 am

Ah, I get it now. Also, lovely signature  The Clans 558015572
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Clans Empty
#6PostSubject: Re: The Clans   The Clans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Events & Projects-