Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering around eJapanese culture, we create a social platform for new energy and fresh ideas.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maid Cafè - discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miyafuji Yoshika-chan
Vice President
Miyafuji Yoshika-chan

Maid Cafè - discussion thread Empty
#1PostSubject: Maid Cafè - discussion thread   Maid Cafè - discussion thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:10 am

Hi everyone!

We need to discuss what we want to do with the Maid Cafè.

Currently, Kami Neko wants to destroy the MU because it's dead and has more or less only dead citizens in it. The problem is, however, that the same MU contains 170K cc and it is an old ULJ-party MU, so we need to figure out what we want to do with it.

My suggestion is to have two different MU's, the PKHS as an elite MU for party members only, and the Maid Cafè as an open MU for everyone who wants to join.
The problem, however, is the lack of interest from among ourselves to join party MU's. As of current we are only 3 active members in the PKHS, and if we are to keep the other one as well, then two of the members from PKHS would have to move to the other one, to decrease the risks of a TO.

Another suggestion would be to remove the PKHS and revive Maid Cafè instead, as the PKHS has only 666 cc (yes misakideskplz, I did notice your nice little contribution a looong time ago).

So, what do the rest of you think? Let me know :)
Back to top Go down
Breeh
Former member
Breeh

#2PostSubject: Re: Maid Cafè - discussion thread   Maid Cafè - discussion thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:57 am

Well, we should keep one inactive and use the other one until we gain more interest for our MUs some day. In order to do that we should find a person we can trust that doesn't play very often or is in two click mode to keep one MU. As on using one of the two, I think we should use Maid Cafe, it holds more money and I like the name better. ;-;

Also, we need get more members to register to the forum, and we can easily set up a poll on which MU to use.
Back to top Go down
Miyafuji Yoshika-chan
Vice President
Miyafuji Yoshika-chan

#3PostSubject: Re: Maid Cafè - discussion thread   Maid Cafè - discussion thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 8:13 am

Indeed. A forum isn't a forum without its members.

As for the MU's, we will need to make a decision soon.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

#4PostSubject: Re: Maid Cafè - discussion thread   Maid Cafè - discussion thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:59 pm

We just to wait some days and Alex will be commander :)
Back to top Go down
Stargasior
Congress Member
Stargasior

#5PostSubject: Re: Maid Cafè - discussion thread   Maid Cafè - discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 7:33 am

I Like the name "Maid Cafe" better, too. I think we should use that one, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi

#6PostSubject: Re: Maid Cafè - discussion thread   Maid Cafè - discussion thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 7:47 am

TLS TO this MU so we'll never be able to use this :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

#7PostSubject: Re: Maid Cafè - discussion thread   Maid Cafè - discussion thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maid Cafè - discussion thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: eRepublik :: Military Units-